Sunday, April 26, 2009

26 weeks...and still truckin...

Well...we are definately getting there (slowly but surely - it seems to me like I have been pregnant forever). Things are going well...the girls are moving all the time...kicking...punching...doing cartwheels and somersautls...etc. As Steve says there is a 3 way Diva Battle Royal going on in there...(thats a wrestling match for those who are not familiar).
As far as the Doctors are concerned, the OB has us coming in every 2 weeks now as opposed to every 4 weeks. We see the high risk dr for a sonogram on Thursday and then he will probably want to see us more frequent than every 4 weeks as he is now. We met with a pediatrician this weekend to get that lined up for the girls...so much to think about!
How am I feeling...like a hippopotamus. How do I look...like a hippopotamus or a pot belly pig...whichever is more attractive!
Take care and I will post more after the sonogram!

Kim

No comments: