Thursday, April 30, 2009

27 week checkup with Dr Fuentes...

...the babies have grown and are now weighing it at 2.1 pounds each - YAY! They are still wanting to get me to 34 weeks (mid June) and from the looks of it I will make it (only 7 weeks - just keep telling myself that). The "growing pains" are constant, but I told the dr. as long as I can keep these babies in I will do it and suck up the pain - poor Steve has to hear me whine but I am sure he undersands (after all he did break his femur - we all remember that)!
Also had my test for gestational diabetes come back good - no diabetes for me and the babies!! The 3.5 hour visit I had and that nasty drink was all worth it to find out everything was fine!
We are scheduled to go to the OB every 2 weeks and the High Risk every 2 weeks, so we will be at the dr at least once a week from here on out!
Otherwise...I am looking forward to spending my birthday with all my awesome friends and family that are coming over to celebrate Saturday! Cant wait to see you all.

XOXO...
Kim and the babies

2 comments:

The Schuck Family said...

So happy to hear that everything is going so well with the babies! Looking forward to Saturday!

Eric Thoni said...

MRS. B!!!!
I miss you so much!