Wednesday, February 4, 2009

14 Weeks and counting...

So...I am 14 weeks 5 days today and really starting to show and feel like I am pregnant! I have been showing for a few weeks now, but growing by the minute! So far, I am feeling okay - I have my moments of nausea and random pains, but nothing out of the ordinary. We go see our high risk doctor on Monday, 2/9 as well as our regular OB. They have all been so supportive and informative throughout the process. The current DUE date is June 14th (we will deliver around 34 weeks - hopefully we will make it that far) and I am scheduled to go on bed rest at 20 weeks (March 13th). Keep Steve and I in your thoughts and prayers - we will be updating the site periodically with posts from him and I! Be sure to take the poll - what do you think the sexes are going to be! Hopefully we will find out on Monday, so get your votes in! We love you all!

4 comments:

Woody said...

Superduper! I have some new names to throw out there. All Cubbies edition:

1) Harry, Skip, & Chip (For 3 boys)

2) Grace, Ryne, & Shawon (For 2 B, 1 G)

3) Kerry, Sammie, & Kosuke (For 2 G & 1 B)

4) Dawson, Prior, & Fergie (For the 3 G's)

Unknown said...

When do we get to put our own polls on the site. I have many ideas . . . HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Steve and Kim said...

I don't know how to do that (let other people put polls on here). We are first time bloggers and LOST b/c we can't figure it out! lol Provide us some insight!

Lora Bonifacio said...

We're blogging here!! Lol. I am getting the "Baby Pool" together!