Monday, February 9, 2009

Update from the High Risk Doctor!!







Steve and I just returned from our monthly visit to the high risk doctor. It was a pretty long visit becasue they had to measure all the anatomy of each baby! There is a lot of good news to share! I am doing well and growing as I am supposed to. My cervix is long (which means a lesser chance of preterm labor) and the babies are GROWING! They all weigh about 4 ounces and are about 7 inches in lenght fully stretched out! I am still set to go on bed rest in mid March - the doctor said no exceptions on this one. We have one more appointment today to visit with my OB.

Now...for what you are all waiting for...the sexes. The ultrasound tech that we had today (Maria) did not see any pertruding objects coming out from between the legs, so we all know what that means...we are having 3 baby GIRLS! We are both really happy (although we were hoping for a mix - we are extatic that all 3 babies are healthy and growing).

Love you all and enjoy the pictures! More updates to come!

Kim and Steve

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

3 GIRLS!!! Wow, I am speechless...for once. Actually, for the 2nd time, the 1st time was when you guys told us you were having triplets.

The Kail Family said...

Little girls are great. :) We love you all. Steve and his girls... so awesome!

Lora Bonifacio said...

So, I've decided on nicknames ... "I need, jr.", "I want, jr." and "DADDDYYYY". I have a feeling these will stick! Haha! Congratulations on 3 girls! I can't wait to meet them!!

Anonymous said...

AWHH I'm so excited for you (: I'm gonna be looking for pictures around June 14th !
I'm sorry Mrs. Laval i couldn't resist i had to leave a comment! I love you and the three girl's

montreal massage said...

Hi guys,

I just found this interesting website if you are looking for a massage in Montreal or the surrounding areas, this website has a complete list of professional massage salons with photos of each salon, prices, etc... check it out www.best-massage-montreal.com