Friday, February 6, 2009

15 weeks today...and sick

Well we officially hit the 15 week mark - YAY! It seems like it has been a long journey thus far, but thinking into the future - the babies will be here before we know it. On another note, I am sick. I caught a cold (probably from student germs) so I have been home the past 2 day from work. Next week I am off of work so I am hoping this passes by soon! Other than that - getting bigger. Can't feel the babies moving yet, but I know that will be coming soon. We are anxiously awaiting our appointment Monday. 4 weeks ago the babies were only 4 cm in length, now they are said to be almost 4 inches!! Hopefully we will know what we are having! It is great to see all the thoughts you have on what the sexes are...we have some names in mind, but are open to ideas from friends and family! Leave us a comment and help us brainstorm - reading books with 60,000+ names is overwhelming. Bye for now - be sure to check back monday for pictures of our beautiful babies! :)


Love,
Kim (and Steve)

2 comments:

The Schuck Family said...

We are so excited for you guys! Sorry your feeling sick right now Kim. You guys are in our thoughts and prayers. Hope to see you soon! Can't wait to introduce you to our little one too!

Anonymous said...

Hello Kim! My prayers are with you (+ three) and hope the doctor visits tomorrow go smoothly. I can't wait to see you this weekend if you are feeling okay. xoxo Maggie