Monday, March 9, 2009

5 days and counting...

until I am officially confined to the house. Not gonna lie - did a lot this weekend, had a BLAST, but definately feeling the effects. Now I am starting to understand why the dr is putting me on bed rest - if he doesn't I'll just keep going!
We had a visit to the high risk dr on Thursday. Everything is going well. The girls grew from 4 oz. 3 weeks ago to 9 oz. on Thursday - no wonder I am getting so big. I will put more pictures up when I have time - finishing up work this week and super busy.
The room is painted and we are just waiting for it to dry so we (Steve) can do all the detail work - YAY.
Can't wait to see you all at the baby shower! Let us know if you didn't receive the evite, just email me at Kimlaval@hotmail.com so I can add you to the list!

Kim (and Steve)

No comments: