Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bed Rest - Week 1

So far so good with bed rest. I have had the luxury of getting a lot of visitors throughout the day, so it has made things go by quicker. It really is hard to restrict myself to not going up and down the stairs, but I know I am not supposed to.
Steve is in the process of putting together the 3 cribs and 2 changind tables, then we will finish up the stenciling and murals for the girls tinkerbell room!
Our little kitten, Tebow, had surgery today (got neutered) so that was pretty sad - he should be home tomorrow. The surgery went well, but we are sure he will be doped up and in pain for the next week or so.
Thats all for now. Our next doctor visit is April 2nd (after the baby shower).

Have a great day!

Love, Kim

1 comment:

The Schuck Family said...

So glad to hear you are hanging in there and doing well! Laila and I want to come visit you soon too. She has a runny nose right and I'm not sure if it is a little cold or just allergies, but as soon as she is better and we can find a good day, I'll be in touch!