Sunday, March 1, 2009

Woaaa, we're half way there...

A little late is always better than never. 17 weeks was our half way point and we are 18 weeks 2 days today. Steve and I have both been staying super busy. I have so much to do at work before I am on bed rest and it is just around the corner. Steve has been tackling a lot of tasks around the house, one major one being cleaning out and painting the girls room. We have decided on a tinkerbell theme because well, who doesn't like tinkerbell? It was either that or star wars, but I am sure the girls will appreciate tink much more.
Otherwise, things are going well. The girls are growing (I know that b/c I am growing non stop). We have an appointment this Thursday (March 5th) for another ultrasound and then we will get a specific date that I am on bed rest!
Thank you all for voting for the names...it was fun for us to see what you think we would pick! I am sure some of you are anxious to know what we have chosen, so here they are...
Skyler Sopie Laval
Lily Ann Laval
Chloe Marie Laval
The first names are all uniqe names that Steve and I liked, whereas the middle names are family names. We are not sure exactly how we plan to name them yet, but I am sure we will come up with something.
We hope everyone is well and look forward to seeing you all March 29th at our house for the shower. The evite should be out to most of you (the ones we have emails for) otherwise expect it this week. Have a great week and we will update more after our appointment on Thursday!

Love,
Kim and Steve

No comments: