Monday, March 23, 2009

Bed Rest - week 2..

..it should be a much more exciting week! My Aunt is coming in from CT on Thursday night, so I will have company Friday, Saturday, and lots of people for the Baby Shower Sunday! I am so excited to see everyone - it is going to be such a great time!
Otherwise, Steve and I had a very busy Saturday night. We worked together and finished the babies room - all the stenciling, painting, murals, and furniture is put together and in position - now all we need in three healthy babies (in 3 months from now) to fill them! :)
As for me - bedrest gets super boring, but I live with it. As always, I welcome any and all visitors to come visit. There is only so much online shopping, puzzles, and movies to do during the day. Jessica has named Steve as my personal chef as she got a taste of what he does for me everyday - he is so amazing. :)
Have a great day and see you all VERY soon!

Kim

No comments: